Monday 18 October 2010

3D Experiment




18th October - 3D Experimentation

So I haven't actually tried my characters in 3D properly yet. So I picked what is my favourite design of Jeffery, at least the one that really conveys his personality to me and proceeded to quickly assemble him in 3D. Modelling him was no problem as it was just a matter of tweaking a few vertices. I read a few things on projections and UV mapping which were actually a little more than I needed but for now I have an idea of what he would look like in 3D. I really need to learn how to render objects out in varying ways as I really have no idea. Anyway here is a few screen shots. Would really like to rig him as soon as I am fully satisfied with him, very retarded pose, my bad.

I now need to work out how I want my design to look, I'm feeling 2 and a half D, maybe 3D but just thought I would experiment with a few things, above was just a quick one to through him in a room that would bear some similarity to his when actually designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment