Monday 18 October 2010

So Year 3




Alright so I'm still going with the basic same premise for my story of last year. Since then I have been playing with the story and how to put it across. I had a bit of a diversion when starting to try and put my character in 3D and found there was something I no longer liked about him. Anyway this post is just so I can get some feedback on my character designs. There all quite similar in facial design but please tell me which ones you like and which ones you don't and why. I have one in mind myself now.

I am designing Jeffery with the character traits bearing in mind, he is a nervous person that lacks self confidence. He will be working in an office and is just trying to fit in. But most importantly he is flat so nothing on him will be protruding except for maybe his tie or something.

2 comments:

  1. I love the design of the top chubby little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Laura , thats the one I like to, I'll go with him!

    ReplyDelete