Wednesday 19 May 2010

Development Project/ Not Developing

In regards to the Development project, I am epically behind schedule. My lack of creative thought combined with my ridiculous strive for an original yet compelling story is driving me slowly insane, I have had so many ideas , thought they were really good, only to change my mind and bore myself with them the next day. This showing how my ideas must have actually been crap. I really like the idea of coming together with 3D and 2D creating something in a similar style. I was pointed in the direction of Flat world which has a lot of the aspects of what I was envisaging. At the moment I like the idea of doing some kind of twist on the story Flat Stanley. Unfortunately I really cannot see this happening as I'm sure there must be some kind of copyright to stop this... It is just taking me ages to think of an idea that is very original and doesn't sound cliche that I would want to develop for the 3rd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment