Wednesday 19 May 2010

Shakespeares Head


So here is the head as it stands currently ( I started again...again.....again) , its got more volume and curve to it than the previous model, for now I have ditched the image to work from as I'm looking to concentrate on furthering the appeal of Shakespeares character in a 3D space now that I have the base shape. I need to add details now in or at least further define shapes in the nose, mouth and eyes. Then or maybe next the body. I have been using Jacobs model from 3rd year as reference for the edge looping and the like, though I completely different model , he has an awesome turnaround on vimeo. What I like about this model is that it has both the artistic flair of Andys drawing backed up with Jacobs insane modelling skills to create an awesome model.

Hopefully this should be alot easier, I feel like I have the grasp now of working in the 3D space.

No comments:

Post a Comment