Tuesday 6 October 2009

The Dawn

So we have started the year, hence new blog. Definitely keeping on top of it this time as it helps to look back and its satisfying to see how far you come. At the moment my aim is to work through the Maya foundation book and get the hand of modelling characters as I have never had a real go at it. This should hopefully feed on to create my first Maya animation for one of my projects.
Since my last blog the only real thing of note apart from sketching that I have done was a shot at some 2D digital painting on Photo-shop of Fee, as I saw Roys and I thought I'd give it a go, although his was awesome . I started with the eyes and worked my way through, the final part was the hair and it shows as it looks rushed, I got bored and discarded improving it. The eyes are my favourite although they don't have as much life as I would like, I should have chosen a more interesting photo to work from.



No comments:

Post a Comment